ACTIVE PLUS = Elagen Sport + Immuno29
We have combined our sports supplement, Elagen Sport, with our multi vitamin, mineral and antioxidant supplement, Immuno 29 to give you the ACTIVE PLUS pack.
These together make a fantastic 'protection, recovery and performance' combination. See below for both products descriptions.
Elagen Sport - BBE: 02/2024
Elagen Sport is our recovery, protection and performance supplement backed by research and trusted by leading athletes - it was the first sports supplement to combine the natural adaptogenic actions of standardised Eleutherococcus Senticosus (Eleuthero) with Coenzyme Q10.
This is the sister product of our Elagen high potency capsules.
Over the years much research has been done on Eleuthero and that research, together with much anecdotal evidence, would suggest that adaptogenic products like Elagen Sport may have an effect in areas such as:
- assisting in reducing fatigue and allowing increased training intensity with less exhaustion and strains the following day
- helping the immune system adapt and respond to the stresses and strains of training, competition and everyday life
- assisting athletes who need to keep in peak condition and achieve performance goals.
Elagen Sport also contains Coenzyme Q10, which is an essential energy catalyst, vital for the normal functioning of all human cells. Coenzyme Q10 is also well recognised as a powerful antioxidant and is becoming increasingly popular amongst athletes who take CoQ10 to help speed recovery from exercise.
Eleutherococcus Senticosus and Coenzyme Q10 are classified as foods, and are not on any lists of banned substances.They are safe to use with existing dietary and supplementary regimes.
- SKU: EL003
- BBE: 02/2024
- Contents: Elagen Sport Eleutherococcus senticosus and Coenzyme Q10 90 caps.
- Ingredients: Per 2 capsules: 1000mg equivalent of dried root Eleutherococcus as 200mg concentrated extract (HPLC standardised around 0.4% B and 0.5% E with Eleutherosides A B1 C and D) Coenzyme Q10 5mg in a base of Maltodextrin.
- Capsule Shell: Vegetable cellulose
- Pack Quantity: 90 capsules
- Dosage: 2 - 4 capsules daily preferably after food. In times if increased demand during intensive training and prior to events, this dose may be doubled.
Immuno 29 - BBE: 09/2023
Immuno 29 is back with a new and improved formula and added VitaShroomD
This supplement is our ever popular combination of 29 vitamins, minerals, extracts and antioxidants. Immuno 29 offers a comprehensive combination of essential vitamins and minerals which a healthy body needs. It has been designed to provide ingredients for supporting health and the immune system, regenerating cells and promoting efficiency in just one daily capsule. Immuno 29 is an excellent partner for Elagen, as a daily maintenance routine.
Immuno 29 contains especially useful extracts including our new addition of VitaShroomD; an excellent source of Vitamin D. VitaShroomD is is made entirely from mushrooms which have been exclusively sourced in the UK and Ireland. These mushroom undergo a careful UV light treatment to enhance the vitamin D content. Mushrooms are known to respond to light in a similar way to the human body by converting the sun’s rays into Vitamin D. Vitamin D is important for tooth and bone health while helping to maintain a healthy immune system and regulate the neuromuscular system.
Immuno 29 is highly regarded by individuals and practitioners alike and we are proud to have this excellent supplement in our range.
The 29 vitamins, minerals, extracts and antioxidants and extracts are:
Vitamin A (Acetate)
Vitamin B1 Thiamine HCl
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
VitaShroomD (mushroom based Vitamin D)
Vitamin E (soy bean)
Ferrous Bisglycinate (Iron)
Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA)
Soy Protein Isolate
- SKU: EL007
- BBE: 09/2023
Contents: Immuno 29. Vitamins, Minerals and antioxidants. 29 essentials:1 capsule.
- Ingredients: Vitamin A (Acetate) 1.23mg Vitamin B1 Thiamine HCl 5mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5mg Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 5mg Vitamin B5 50mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 5mg Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 0.15mg Vitamin C 150mg VitaShroomD (mushroom based Vitamin D 13.35mg Vitamin E (soy bean) 9.92mg Beta Carotene 0.5mg Folic Acid 5mcg Magnesium (Gluconate) 33.33mg Calcium Gluconate 21.5mg Potassium Gluconate 6.25mg Ferrous Bisglycinate (Iron)10mg Zinc (Citrate) 16.66mg Manganese Gluconate 9.1mg Seleno Methionine 5mcg Chromium Picolinate 42mcg Citrus Bioflavonoids 12mg Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA) 2mg Choline Bitartrate 5mg Soy Protein Isolate 80mg Lactospore 15 Billion/g 25mg Inositol 5mg Atriplex 5mg Aloe Vera (200:1 concentrate) 1mg Eleuthero extract 5mg
- Capsule Shell: Vegetable cellulose
- Pack Quantity: 60 capsules
IMPORTANT: When taking any health supplement you must always take with caution and seek guidance from a doctor or health care professional if you are under any medical supervision, are taking any medication or prescription or are pregnant or lactating. Only your doctor or health care professional can advise you on what is right for you. When using health supplements an individuals response may vary. Do not exceed stated dose. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Discontinue use and consult with a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Do not use if seal is broken.
The information provided should not be considered as medical claims or prescriptions.