Joint Formula. A powerful blend of 8 meticulously researched supplements, renowned for their exceptional joint care and anti-inflammatory properties.
1. Glucosamine Sulphate - Glucosamine sulphate is a chemical compound that is a naturally occurring compound found in the human body, specifically in the fluid that surrounds and cushions the joints. Glucosamine sulphate is commonly taken by individuals seeking relief from joint pain, stiffness and discomfort, especially in conditions like osteoarthritis. It is believed to help maintain and repair the cartilage that cushions the joints.
2. Chondroitin Sulphate - Chondroitin sulphate, often referred to as chondroitin, is a naturally occurring compound found in the connective tissues of humans and animals. Chondroitin sulphate is commonly used to help manage joint pain and support joint function, especially in conditions like osteoarthritis. It is believed to contribute to the health of cartilage, which cushions and protects the joints. It is a popular supplement used to support joint health and is often combined with glucosamine sulphate for this purpose.
3. Alfalfa - Throughout history, alfalfa has been used in traditional medicine for various purposes. It has been considered a diuretic, anti-inflammatory and digestive aid in some traditional healing practices. Some proponents of alfalfa supplements claim that they can help with conditions like arthritis, high cholesterol and menopausal symptoms.
4. Calcium Carbonate - Calcium carbonate is a chemical compound with the chemical formula CaCO3. It is a common substance found in rocks, shells of marine organisms, eggshells, and various minerals. Calcium carbonate has several important uses to include being used as a dietary supplement to provide calcium, which is essential for strong bones and teeth, as well as proper muscle and nerve function. It's often used to prevent or treat calcium deficiency. Calcium carbonate is also widely used as an over-the-counter antacid to relieve heartburn, acid indigestion and upset stomach. It works by neutralizing excess stomach acid.
5. Burdock - Burdock (Arctium lappa) is a biennial plant that is native to Europe and Asia but has become naturalized in many parts of North America. It is well-known for its culinary, medicinal and herbal uses. In traditional herbal medicine, burdock has been used for a variety of purposes. It is believed to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Some potential medicinal uses of burdock include promoting healthy digestion, supporting liver function and aiding in detoxification. It has also been used topically for skin conditions.
6. MSM - MSM, or Methylsulfonylmethane, is a naturally occurring organic sulphur compound found in various plants and animals. It is also available as a dietary supplement and is used for various purposes. It is believed that MSM may help reduce joint pain and inflammation by providing sulphur, which is necessary for the formation of connective tissues and cartilage. MSM is often considered to have anti-inflammatory properties. Some people take it to alleviate symptoms associated with inflammatory conditions like arthritis and allergies.
7. Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic acid (HA), also known as hyaluronan, is a naturally occurring substance found in various tissues and fluids within the human body. It plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy skin, joints, and other connective tissues. Hyaluronic acid is a key component of synovial fluid, which lubricates and cushions the joints. In medical treatments, hyaluronic acid injections are sometimes used to relieve joint pain and stiffness, particularly in cases of osteoarthritis.
8. Magnesium Stearate - magnesium stearate is a common additive used in the pharmaceutical and dietary supplement industries to aid in the manufacturing process by improving flow ability, preventing sticking and aiding in the release of finished tablets or capsules.